I said wanted to buy from Southern Reptiles...

YukdaTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
California
I have looked on Southern Reptiles but on the shipping page I tried clicking on the supplies they get from Reptiles Express and it redirected me so if anybody has oredered from there what supplies do they use and would you recommend Reptile Express?

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I don't know anything about Reptile Express, but what supplies are you looking for? We have links to recommended products. Just post a list of what you need.

Southernreptiles

5 Year Member
Boca Raton
I have gorgeous Redfoots now. please email me if you have any questions about shipping at [email protected] you could have called me or emailed me your specific questions through my website. It’s fedex priority overnight, ordering done is through email, text, call, fb messenger, etc. I take payment via Venmo, zelle or PayPal. I need your zip code for the exact shipping cost. . I ship with proper reptile shipping boxes, which is all detailed on my website. It’s shipped FedEx priority overnight. Reptiles express is the company that insures the shipment. They don’t ship it, fedex does. It’s live arrival guaranteed with a 7 day health guarantee. I never lose tortoises in shipping. We use heat packs if necessary.

I have looked on Southern Reptiles but on the shipping page I tried clicking on the supplies they get from Reptiles Express and it redirected me so if anybody has oredered from there what supplies do they use and would you recommend Reptile Express?