I need help planning i diet for my red footed tortoise

Andrew.H

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario
I’m getting a red footed tortoise next thursday but i need help by people that have/had red footed tortoises. I need help making a good weekly diet plan for it.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Some of the greens I feed are dandelion, clover, kale, mustard, turnip, collard, escarole, arugula, romaine, plantain weed, mulberry leaf, hibiscus leaf and flowers, raspberry leaf, endive

Some of the fruits and veggies I feed are mango, papaya, kiwi, melon, cantaloupe, strawberry, blueberry, apricot, pineapple, pear, banana, grapes, carrots, cucumber, squash, peppers, zucchini, and sweet potato.

Some of the things I use for protein are chicken, shrimp, tuna, sardines, scrambled and hard boiled egg, Earthworms, Mealworms, and sometimes low fat cat food. You want to feed protein about once a week.

I also feed Mazuri occasionally and layer crumbles from @Kapidolo Farms

There's probably more im not remembering too. No real schedule, I just try to offer a few different items everyday and different things each day.

Andrew.H

Ontario
Some of the greens I feed are dandelion, clover, kale, mustard, turnip, collard, escarole, arugula, romaine, plantain weed, mulberry leaf, hibiscus leaf and flowers, raspberry leaf, endive

Some of the fruits and veggies I feed are mango, papaya, kiwi, melon, cantaloupe, strawberry, blueberry, apricot, pineapple, pear, banana, grapes, carrots, cucumber, squash, peppers, zucchini, and sweet potato.

Some of the things I use for protein are chicken, shrimp, tuna, sardines, scrambled and hard boiled egg, Earthworms, Mealworms, and sometimes low fat cat food. You want to feed protein about once a week.

I also feed Mazuri occasionally and layer crumbles from @Kapidolo Farms

There's probably more im not remembering too. No real schedule, I just try to offer a few different items everyday and different things each day.

Thank you so much, I’m really excited about getting my tortoise and dont want to mess anything up