I love my tortoise!

Meganolvt

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I've had Roland, my 9 1/2" yellow foot tortoise for about 1 month (my first tortoise ever), and I just want to say that I am absolutely in love with him. It has been a little bit of a challenge getting our routine down as I have 3 dogs, a cat, 2 kids, a husband, and I work full time. But I'm so glad that I adopted him, he is so social and fun to watch. I can see now why all of you are so tort crazy!

Loganius

I am currently experiencing the same thing. I've only had my little guy for a week or so now, but he's already made his way into my heart. It's kind of hard not to be obsessed with the care and wellbeing of these amazing animals.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
I've had Roland, my 9 1/2" yellow foot tortoise for about 1 month (my first tortoise ever), and I just want to say that I am absolutely in love with him. It has been a little bit of a challenge getting our routine down as I have 3 dogs, a cat, 2 kids, a husband, and I work full time. But I'm so glad that I adopted him, he is so social and fun to watch. I can see now why all of you are so tort crazy!
You want to be careful, yellowfoots should not smoke pipes. I recommend seeing a vet and get some nicotine patches. If this fails try some nicotine gum. As for the tash. Cool dude. :D.
Think I'm seeing your avatar correctly. Well I haven't had a drink anyway. :p

Any more photos of your tort. I'm also tort mad. Took over my life.