I like cats. I dislike cat owners. Please help

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
At least you’d be famous??
The one man who got the chupakabra on video! Sell it to the media....?
Big bucks my friend! $$$&&&
It's just a dog sized long haired cat.
Its unmistakable
It's not your regular looking cat.
I'm back inside.
My dog is whimpering and she's gonna wake my wife up

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It's just a dog sized long haired cat.
Its unmistakable
It's not your regular looking cat.
I'm back inside.
My dog is whimpering and she's gonna wake my wife up

Good night my friend !
Maybe the cat saw you and waited for you to leave before he goes to sit on your truck.
?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I remember when this all started.
I was catching these cool. Exotic pet store lizards and catching exotic fishes and seeing exotic birds.
Now they are all just part of the landscape.
I liken it to the excitement of falling in love...And then being married for 10 years.

I’m with @Chubbs the tegu on this, i too would be fascinated by these guys (lizards) & exotic birds fir a long time. Heck, ive seen 1000s of wild White Tailed deer & Bald Eagles.....but, I stop and watch these animals each and every time. Even birds ... right now I’m watching a little Carolina Wren....one that sits here by the window daily. Bring on the exotics!

Ok...back to cat chasing.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Y calls that kitty crack. Both my cats have gone insane, I have never bought them treats. But when I came home from her house I bought some and my cats have not been the same since. They were constantly driving me crazy begging. So one day I thought...I'm gonna do the same with those treats that I did when I caught my son smoking. So I did and for 3 days both my cats had the runs.oh well

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Have you finally just lost it, and you are making up names? What is that?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Chupacabra (disambiguation).
"Goat sucker" redirects here. For the bird, see Nightjar.
Chupacabra
Chupacabra (artist's rendition).jpg
An artist's rendition of the chupacabra
Other name(s)Chupacabras, El Chupacabra
Country
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mexico
  • United States
Region
  • Caribbean (chiefly Puerto Rico)
  • Central and South America
  • North America (chiefly Mexico and the southwestern United States)
Paranormal
Part of a series on the
show
Main articles
show
Skepticism
show
Related
show
Parapsychology
The chupacabra or chupacabras (Spanish pronunciation: [tʃupaˈkaβɾas], literally 'goat-sucker'; from Spanish: chupar, 'to suck', and cabras, 'goats') is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico in 1995. The name comes from the animal's reported vampirism—the chupacabra is said to attack and drink the blood of livestock, including goats.
Physical descriptions of the creature vary. It is purportedly a heavy creature the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.
Eyewitness sightings have been claimed in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, as far south as Chile, and even outside the Americas in countries like Russia and the Philippines. Many of the reports have been disregarded as uncorroborated or lacking evidence. Sightings in northern Mexico and the southern United States have been verified as canids afflicted by mange.[1] According to biologists and wildlife management officials, the chupacabra is an urban legend.[2]

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

Chupacabra
Chupacabra (artist's rendition).jpg's rendition).jpg
Country
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mexico
  • United States
Region
Paranormal
Part of a series on the
show
Main articles
show
Skepticism
show
Related
show
Parapsychology
The chupacabra or chupacabras (Spanish pronunciation: [tʃupaˈkaβɾas], literally 'goat-sucker'; from Spanish: chupar, 'to suck', and cabras, 'goats') is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico in 1995. The name comes from the animal's reported vampirism—the chupacabra is said to attack and drink the blood of livestock, including goats.
Physical descriptions of the creature vary. It is purportedly a heavy creature the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.
Eyewitness sightings have been claimed in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, as far south as Chile, and even outside the Americas in countries like Russia and the Philippines. Many of the reports have been disregarded as uncorroborated or lacking evidence. Sightings in northern Mexico and the southern United States have been verified as canids afflicted by mange.[1] According to biologists and wildlife management officials, the chupacabra is an urban legend.[2]
ok, thanks sis

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Have you finally just lost it, and you are making up names? What is that?

No the chupakabra is an animal looking thing in Mexico or somewhere that they say eats everyone’s cattle, dogs, deer, birds...etc!!! But no one has caught it so they say it’s like not human...(you know what I mean)....
Pretend it’s like big foot, Lock ness,.....
YOU HAVE HEARD IF THOSE RIGHT????
??DBF5CBDB-85E4-4836-838D-A14C09F4E713.png0F55947F-A519-4B80-BBAA-3FAB7B9378D3.png5D4F2EC2-CB98-40B9-BA0E-8EC7E2508D7E.pngA3648D72-D725-41F4-86F6-5D9B7BCDCAE4.png

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Chupacabra
Country
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mexico
  • United States
Region
Paranormal
Part of a series on the
show
Main articles
show
Skepticism
show
Related
show
Parapsychology

Thank you for having my back Yvonne!
I may be dumb, but I SOMETIMES know what I’m talkin’ bout...?
.....I said sometimes.?? ?

Jan A

Boulder, CO

Chupacabra
Country
  • Puerto Rico
  • Mexico
  • United States
Region
Paranormal
Part of a series on the
show
Main articles
show
Skepticism
show
Related
show
Parapsychology
Ur still right.. shes lost it lol
You guys would know more about Chupacabras had you watched an episode about them on X-files. There's also a made-for-movie tv in which the guy who used to play Poncho on "CHiP" encounters one who attacks his house.

So Maggie, you're right & so's Yvonne.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
You guys would know more about Chupacabras had you watched an episode about them on X-files. There's also a made-for-movie tv in which the guy who used to play Poncho on "CHiP" encounters one who attacks his house.

So Maggie, you're right & so's Yvonne.

Thanks! ??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I googled it and I still can say it, can't repeat after google even

SEE?!!!!!!!
I TOLD YIU!!!!!
THIS is why people think you’re AWSOME!
???