I have a question

Heybethany19

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
I’m really considering ordering from Arizona Sulcata But I guess I’m nervous from online has any one ordered their tort there? How was your experience?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I’m really considering ordering from Arizona Sulcata But I guess I’m nervous from online has any one ordered their tort there? How was your experience?
Austin has sold many tortoises here. Unlike most sellers, no one has ever had any problem with any of his babies that I've seen. He is one of the few breeders that I recommend because he starts his baby correctly. You can fully trust him. He has a track record of several years here on the forum with not one problem.

Heybethany19

Kansas
Austin has sold many tortoises here. Unlike most sellers, no one has ever had any problem with any of his babies that I've seen. He is one of the few breeders that I recommend because he starts his baby correctly. You can fully trust him. He has a track record of several years here on the forum with not one problem.
Thank you so much this really helps I was scammed for a Xbox for over 200$ last month so I was just Skeptical about another online purchase

Reactions: Tom