I have 30 turtles and tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello All.

I have 30 turtles and tortoises. I would like to expand and hopefully start up a successful breeding program to jump species, especially thoses in desperate need.

For turtles... Red Eared, Soft Shelled, 3 Toed, Eastern Box, and Ornate

For tortoises I have... Sulcatas, Deserts, Russians, and 1 Leopard

I have bred deserts, and I have permits for them by the Depart of Fish and Game of California. I have box sexes of species for Sulcata, Desert, and Russian.

If anyone would like to provide input, advice, animals, donations, land, food, supplies, or would like to visit, please let me know!

Thank you for your time. I am located in the northern part of the Los Angeles County, in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys.

AnnaSFA

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I would love to see pictures of your leopard. I have one also, he is a hatchling. How old is yours?

Tiffany

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
Your close in number to mine! lOL I have 34 at the moment. You do have a few I don't though! lOL Too bad we aren't closer to each other, I would love to come see but being in Florida there is no way! lOL How are your feeding and cleaning weekly? I always love to talk to owners with alot to see if there is anything I can improve on....though most of my turtle people friends around here have 1,000 more then I do! lOL

oldturtle

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
For the 2 of you who have so many, which have the funniest personalities; which
are the most stubborn; which do the cutiest things? Tell us some stories about
them:) :) :)

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I have heard from friends that breed boxies, that the more natural the enclosure is the more likely you will get eggs. I heard one person had a boxie for 20 years before she laid eggs. I don't if this is the case for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.