i had a horrible tortoise dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I dreamt I went into a bookstore and there was a "turtle pond" set up in it. They had some turtles in there, and something like 8 Russian tortoises in the water... even a couple of hatchlings who were drowning.

I scooped out the hatchlings and took them up to the manager of the store and totally scolded him about it, and threatened to call some Animal Welfare agency.

So he said I could have all the Russians... so I'm trying to scoop them out of the water, and the shells were sooooo soft, and they were mean and trying to bite (hard).

When I'd put one in a container, the manager would fill it with water, and I kept having to stop to dump out the water, all the while yelling at him.

The whole time I'm thinking "Where am I going to put eight more tortoises, especially since they are so aggressive t hey'll each need to be housed seperately?!?!"

What a nightmare! Needless to say, when I woke up I was VERY relieved that it was just a dream!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
whoa thats pretty wild! i hate waking up frustrated from a dream like that!

SULCATACRAZY

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sunny So Cal, USA
I hate dreams that make you feel like that !!!

I'm sure freud (sp?) would have some good insight on it LOL

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
WOW that one crazy Dream. LOL at least you were helping! not that the bookstore owner cared. LOL

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Kelly I have very vivid dreams too. I am sure the dream was stress related! LOL That's what I always attribute mine to.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
WOW!! What a dream!! I could only imagine the dreams I have, to bad I don't remember any of them when I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.