I got him but can I SAVE him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
Kim I never sell my easterns they are for release in overharfested areas but I have one for you after they emerge from there incubater tub they are fall hatchlngs but I keep them Cold in natural fall and winter temps because I release them to the wild and want them to be a natural as possable.the fall eastern hatchlings just stay emerged till the air hits mid 60's.I have one for you it can be yellow or red you're pick and I will pay 10$ towards shipping anyone else wants to chip in it can help or I will cover the rest.no one ask for hatchlngs for sale will not do it.my breeders will be 30 years old this spring and have personally populated menyvareas.I also hatched them.they love me like a dog would except when the female bit my baby toe so bad I needed stitches.I was feeding mushrooms I guess she got confused.by the way boxies can eat any mushroom poisoneess or not its a defence so if you eat them u try sick.also mishrooms havexallot of water in them..I hope to here from you pm me and u will get the best eastern ever you just must name him after the one who died.my name is pat.I have a breeding pair of 29 year old boxies;a rescued Russian from sandy.a Hermann's we are nursing back to health and a high yellow shrill lanken star

mainey34

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Pat, that is the nicest thing I've heard. You are so kind. Kim has been working her butt off out here right now. As I am unable right now to help, which I feel bad. But nevertheless. She has been doing several rescues and surely deserves some kind of reward, I'm sure the reward of loving and caring for one of your sweet little boxies. Will be rewarding to her. Again that is very kind. I hope she takes you up on your offer...

ottosmom18

5 Year Member
Kim, I am so happy that God put people so kind and selfless on this earth, like you. You are inspirational to me. My tortoise has been sik with five different parasites at once, and just three days ago they pretty much told me he was gonna die. Then, yesterday, he started eating again, like nothing was wrong. The parasites are gone, and hes coming home soon. I guess what I'm telling you is, having that little faith in the little guy is the best thing you an do.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
Thank you! I'm glad your little one is doing better. Sadly, my Baby Puffy didn't make it. He was too far gone by the time I got him. But he died peacefully, warm, comfy, loved, and full. That's the best I could do for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.