I get my rats this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RascalDesertTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
AZ
I'm so excited. I lost my big boy Barnes about a year ago and I've been dying to get some more. I'm meeting the potential girls this week when I go to AZ. I'm adopting from Any Rat Rescue. Hunny isnt to happy about more animals but he knew he was marrying and avid animal lover and so to him I say "Neener neener" lol. Here are some pics:

This is my boy Barnes (RIP)

100_0050.jpg

100_0087-1.jpg

And these are, hopefully, my two new girls!

AZ173_15657221-2-x.jpg

AZ173_15657221-1-x.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Clean like a cat, friendly like a dog. Great pets. I've had lots of them.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Me too. Mine was named Rafiki. haha, yeah like the monkey from lion king. He was so cool, but he died from heat stroke :(
Why don't you get a some babies? You'll have them longer!

RascalDesertTort

5 Year Member
AZ
I'm all about rescues for my pets.....i don't like to encourage breeding of animals when rescues and shelters are overflowing. And these girls are actually only 4 months old and the rescue is having them spayed for me on Tuesday so I don't have any worries of mammory tumors....This rescue is amazing! =D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Your little rats are so cute although they would definitely freak out my sister she can't stand rats. They actually scare her, but I like them. We had just about every pet imaginable when I was a child. My brothers brought home everything. :D So happy to see that they're your pets and not something to feed to something else. I can't take stories like that. :( I didn't know that they could fix them how cool is that? Congratulations and I'm sure that your hubby will get over it.....someday. :p I just really love that first picture. Their looks are priceless.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
RascalDesertTort said:
I'm all about rescues for my pets.....i don't like to encourage breeding of animals when rescues and shelters are overflowing.

Oh yeah, huh. They rescue rats??

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Good for you for going the "rescue" way to get a new pet. I think that's wonderful! Post some pictures when you get them. I never really got into rats, but they are adorable.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I'm pretty sure I know of Any Rat Rescue...I think I belong to a rat forum that they belong to :)
Congrats on your new ratties!! My last rat passed away last year- I miss the little babies! Such great pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.