I dont know if im feeding my tortoise corectly

Fortuna

Location (City and/or State)
Slovenia
hey...i'm new to this side and i have a lot of questions regarding tortoises. I found my tortoise about 5 months ago, abandoned near my apartment building, she had bite marks all over her, but i took her to the vet and everything was okay, i had to give her some medicine and now shes fine (she still has marsk tho). I have some concerns because i dont know if her previous owners let her hybernate during winter and im scared that something could happen to her because of that. i read somewhere that she can die because of it. She also has deformed shell (pyramiding). She is very active and likes to eat. But i have no idea if im even feeding her corectly, she mostly gets lettuce and Tetra tortoise food, but lately she isnt pooping and i dont know what to do?? Could she have eggs? How do i check if she has eggs? I think shes a greek tortoise. Can they eat fruit? are there any other vegetables i can give her? some vitamins? Im searching on all possible sites but i dont know what to believe. i just want her to be okay :D <3
Thank you

89552733_1110102026008743_5803515189387067392_n.jpg

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Welcome.
I'm sorry that I can't say for sure what type of tortoise you have there, but someone that can will certainly be along soon and then you can check out the care and foods section

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I would have to see the underneath side of the tortoise to know the species, but in the meantime you can read the Greek care sheet:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looks like a Hermanns. Here's the Hermann's care sheet: