I.D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
We are going to need plastron pictures and head pictures of the 2 of them to do a better job of IDing them. :)

Danny

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Tortoise #1 is a female Libyan greek, T.g.cyrenaica.
Tortoise #2 is most likely a male Libyan greek, but would still like a plastron shot to be sure.

Danny

joezeppyd

10 Year Member!
egyptiandan said:
Tortoise #2 is most likely a male Libyan greek, but would still like a plastron shot to be sure.

Danny

here is the other tortoise. thx

joezeppyd said:
egyptiandan said:

Danny

here is the other tortoise. thx

oops, forgot the head photo. here it is.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
This last tortoise you posted pictures of isn't the same as the first male you posted pictures of.
This one also looks like a Libyan greek male.

Danny

joezeppyd

10 Year Member!
egyptiandan said:
This last tortoise you posted pictures of isn't the same as the first male you posted pictures of.
This one also looks like a Libyan greek male.

Danny

THANKS. THE PICTURES THAT SAY TORTOISE 1 FROM BOTH POSTINGS ARE ALL THE SAME TORTOISE AND TORTOISE 2 PICS ARE ALL THE SAME TORTOISE. THE LIGHTER ONE IS ABOUT 9 INCHES LONG FRONT TO BACK EDGE OF THE PLASTRON AND MUCH BIGGER THAN THE OTHER TORTOISE. ALTHOUGH ITS PLASTRON IS NOTICEABLY CONCAVE IT HAS LAID 3 CLUTCHES OF EGGS SINCE WE GOT IT. THE BABIES I POSTED A FEW WEEKS AGO ARE FROM THIS PAIR. THANKS FOR THE I.D. I GOT THESE SOME YEARS AGO FROM A MIDDLE EASTERN FAMILY. ANYWAY, THANKS AGAIN. I HAVE SOME MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU BUT I WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU. TTYL, JOE

Status
Not open for further replies.