I can't stop Laughing...

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Not sure if you have seen this ad, but it's crackin me up (get it...crackin me up...pistachio's)

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Yes, and I agree with you! I know what's coming, but laugh anyway. Do you remember the first one? The guy sends for arugula to placate the tort?

And I just found this one. I've never seen it before...

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Yes, and I agree with you! I know what's coming, but laugh anyway. Do you remember the first one? The guy sends for arugula to placate the tort?

Yes, and. . . his name is "SHELdon" too!:tort:?

SulcataSammy

Mequon, Wisconsin
Personally the commercial where the tortoise jumps up and grabs onto the guys face I found rather creepy and offensive. I know it’s all in fun, but that was not a very nice portrayal of a tortoise. It just wasn’t nice.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan

Ha! I love the protesting torts! Too funny!! That was the only one I don't remember seeing on TV before.
Personally the commercial where the tortoise jumps up and grabs onto the guys face I found rather creepy and offensive. I know it’s all in fun, but that was not a very nice portrayal of a tortoise. It just wasn’t nice.
I agree. I did not enjoy that one as much.
My favorite one is where he flips all of the pistachios in the guy's face!
Same! My husband immediately pointed to our Russian tortoise and said his angry butt starred in a commercial and never told us! ?