I rescued a redfoot from a well known company down south that was taking poor care of their animals. When I got her I was housing her in a small terrarium so I needed to build something kinda quick. I chose 4x2 raised garden planters because later it’ll be easy to attach more for additional room. It was simple to put together mostly slide in parts. It has a weight limit of 220 lbs so far above my needs. I sealed the whole interior using 100% silicone caulk and a reptile safe rubber paint(basically flex seal). Under the substrate I have lava rocks for drainage. On the top I did cut out a hole that’s not shown for light and heat. I have a hygrometer and temperature controller that will control the humidity. I have screened vents on both sides for air flow and to keep future isopods in. I’m planning on putting in some plants soon as well but this at least gets her more room. She seems happier for sure and has been doing laps all day.