I am SOOOOOO nervous !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My boss went away on business on Sunday, and he called me to say, a new job was approved by a client, and I will be handling the whole thing. It's my debut as a producer, and the shoot is TODAY ! I am trying to relax about things, but there is so much to organize, which looks like its all in order, but naturally I'm worried something doesn't go right or I've forgotten something LOL. Its a TV commercial for this area, for British Amercian Tobacco Middle East, as they were nominated for some sort of prestigious award. EEEEEEK !!! Wish me luck and cross fingers it all runs smoothly ! After today, I'll be in editing with editor and client to finalize the whole commercial !

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Take a deep breath and deal with things one at a time...also may be a good idea to have a trusted colleague review the timeline with you to make sure you did not overlook anything. Cross-checking would have saved my daughter's rocket launch project last spring, but she learned the hard way! Now she has someone cross check every phase list.;)

Congratulations on the assignment! You now know your bosses have confidence in your work!:D

Stazz

5 Year Member
YAAAAAY ! It went SOOOOO well yesterday. Everything ran smoothly, I had everything in order and in check one hundred times over, the shoot went so well ! Now for day two today :) Editing !!! Lol, my colleagues give advice, but no help - this is all for me to do on my own. I feel like a natural :p

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Good for you Stace:) Glad it went well....sounds like you are a natural:) You get to do it all your own so you can completely own the great feeling of a job well done!!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone :) Its just such an exciting time ! Now today, the editor can't make it, so it's me and my colleague doing the editing !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.