I am back...kind of...

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Yes, I have been absent for a few weeks due to the COVID-19 stuff happening around us. Like loss of work and income, etc. etc. But I am sort of back, slowly getting into things here again...so yall watch out as you know how annoying I can be!!!:rolleyes:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
:)I'm glad you're both back! Sometimes I think folks are hanging out in the CDR instead of being in the daylight!

I can't keep up in the CDR. I found myself only there, and not enough time to be out here.
Well...I think some older and new members can't resist also and secretly just read now and then...lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nothing wrong with lurking. I lurked and just read for a year before I signed up.
I signed up and immediately forgot my password. But the more I played and read I ended up hooked like a fish. I see a lot of the people here that originally helped me so much. Now and then when they're able to. It's all good.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
:)I'm glad you're both back! Sometimes I think folks are hanging out in the CDR instead of being in the daylight!

I can't keep up in the CDR. I found myself only there, and not enough time to be out here.
One other thought. You don't have to keep up. Maybe pop in now and then...or out here.