I am about to loose my mind!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I have now received 6 4ft arcadia lights and all of them have either come shattered or this last one just straight up didnt work. I can hear something floating around in there. I am about to go crazy!!!! I just want a light to come that works! ????
That is certainly understandable

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Wow. I've got six of them from lightyourreptiles.com and all arrived intact and working. Did you make the FedEx guy mad??? :p
Hahahaha no!! I am very nice to them!!! ?

and its UPS thats doing it. ? all the boxes have had holes in places and a clear bend mark except this last one, so i got really excited that I'd finally have one! Nope.
Something inside the bulb is loose. ? this is a clear example of my luck. Absolute 0.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

and its UPS thats doing it. ? all the boxes have had holes in places and a clear bend mark except this last one, so i got really excited that I'd finally have one! Nope.
Something inside the bulb is loose. ? this is a clear example of my luck. Absolute 0.
Well at least your tortoise has a smiley face on it. :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

It sounds more like a case of inadequate packaging.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Not even joking... this was DELIVERED this way.

How many attempts was that? I wonder why they haven't considered using a rectangular third box in the middle and sealing that off with a box on the top and the bottom, thereby strengthening the middle section instead of leaving it completely open and vulnerable. They're already spending the money protecting the inside with bubble wrap, why not complete the job outside?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
How many attempts was that? I wonder why they haven't considered using a rectangular third box in the middle and sealing that off with a box on the top and the bottom, thereby strengthening the middle section instead of leaving it completely open and vulnerable. They're already spending the money protecting the inside with bubble wrap, why not complete the job outside?
Ok, so lol, one time they did. And that bulb came unshattered, but there was something loose inside the bulb and it still didn't work! I think I'm going to give up and ask both companies for refunds.... this is 7