I am about to loose my mind!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
What is that? That sounds interesting where can I look into this?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
What is that? That sounds interesting where can I look into this?
This one pertains to Redfoots

William Lee Kohler

5 Year Member
Eugene, OR
Hahahaha no!! I am very nice to them!!! ?

and its UPS thats doing it. ? all the boxes have had holes in places and a clear bend mark except this last one, so i got really excited that I'd finally have one! Nope.
Something inside the bulb is loose. ? this is a clear example of my luck. Absolute 0.

DON'T ship by UPS!

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
It finally worked!!!
I was thinking about all i went through with these stinking lights and wondered how in the world do I get 6 broken lights and @Tom Has 6 good lights?? So I ordered from his site in a last ditch effort. I got it today and I bet you guys can guess i pretty much held my breathe as I opened it lol. They wrapped that thing like it was fort knox! I had to pay more for the bulb itself, but i freakin got it!!! So excited!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It finally worked!!!
I was thinking about all i went through with these stinking lights and wondered how in the world do I get 6 broken lights and @Tom Has 6 good lights?? So I ordered from his site in a last ditch effort. I got it today and I bet you guys can guess i pretty much held my breathe as I opened it lol. They wrapped that thing like it was fort knox! I had to pay more for the bulb itself, but i freakin got it!!! So excited!

Woo Hooooooo!!!!!
You got it!!!
Congrats!!!!?????????
Now.... just DONT trip over anything getting them into the room your putting them in!!?