i am a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

judy wayte

5 Year Member
hi guys i am finally here it took me a while between my computer and me both oldies,thanks to some forum members that helped me i can finally talk tortoise and turtle. my name is judy and i live in south west kentucky the never sun shine state.i have been reading this forum since i got my red foot (one of vickis hales), and sulcata.[/size] i want you to no that i learned alot of dos and don,ts.i don,t have any questions at the moment but i sure i will alot of them in the future.besides my torts i have an asian leaf, southern painted,a map and two razor backs musks.and as my furry friends 2 dogs 1 cat 1 parrot 1 horse and 2 donkeys a full house.ha. i hope you all have a good holidays.:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Judy! Glad things finally got worked out and your here with us! Vicki produces some beautiful babies doesn't she? I really hope you share more on your leaf and the maps, especially pictures. What type of Maps do you have?

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Welcome!!! You're the first member I've noticed that has donkeys! :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

Where exactly are you in SW Kentucky? I lived many years in the FtCampbell/Hopkinsville area then moved to Louisville for awhile (10yrs). I am quite familiar with Kentucky as a whole!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Judy:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Welcome Judy. Glad to see you made it to the forum. Whereabouts in KY are you from?

judy wayte

5 Year Member
i want to thank every one for the welcome and is it zamric i work in hopkinsville and live in crofton.i will post pictures as soon as i can i will have to use my sisters computer this one won't do it.the map turtle is a Quachita i am not sure on the spelling.that is funny about the donkeys in the house no i have a barn right in my back yard .

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
My mother's cousin lived in Hopkinsville and we have been there to visit. It is beautiful there. Their house was on a creek with lots of pretty trees around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.