I’m not sure if windy has died

Mandy head

Location (City and/or State)
Hampshire uk
Hi
my tortois hasn’ Hibernatedt For 10 years she’s been out in the garden for the last two days we had a heavy frost last night and now I’m worried she’s died her legs and head are in except one front leg which is out.I’ve had her in and bathed her in warm water and now had her on a heat pad in box in the sun ,how long will it take for her to come round? Or has she died? She’s 51 and a Herman pls help we love Sindy Mx

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Sorry for your loss.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. That is devastating. My thoughts are with you.

Sa Ga

MN
Hi
sindy has died very sad stay safe mx
How awful. My heart is breaking for you. ? Words cannot express how much I sympathize, as I lost a Painted turtle years ago when he got away and then run over by my neighbor. I second-guessed myself for letting him be outside under someone else's watch, and there is rarely a day where I don't think of it. My heart is with you and your family.

Mandy head

Hampshire uk
How awful. My heart is breaking for you. ? Words cannot express how much I sympathize, as I lost a Painted turtle years ago when he got away and then run over by my neighbor. I second-guessed myself for letting him be outside under someone else's watch, and there is rarely a day where I don't think of it. My heart is with you and your family.
Thank you so sad stay safe mx