I’m new to this world and it’s thanks to TortStork

ScottsBar

Location (City and/or State)
Delaware County USA
I wasn’t a tortoise guy but my 7y.o. Daughter wanted a tortoise. Actually she wanted to hatch a tortoise but not having had any reptile or hatching experience we decided a hatchling would be the way to go. We contacted TortStork and he answered all my questions and helped us decide which tort was right for us. Like I said I wasn’t a tortoise guy so naturally I had tons of questions. The TortStork answered them all and gave me a lot of reassurance that we were doing the right things! He gave us tips on building an enclosure a year after our purchase! You don’t get that customer service anywhere else. I’m happy to say my Marginated “Applejack”(my little pony, my daughters idea) is thriving! She spent her summer in our new outdoor enclosure and is growing healthily and happily. Thanks to the TortStork I’m now a tort guy and can’t wait to start our hatching project this spring. I also recently went to the site and got an awesome TortStork mug and I’m drinking coffee from it as I’m writing this. Bottom line, if you want a reputable person to do business with because it’s more than a business to him then the TortStork is your guy.
https://www.tortstork.com

Victoria Edwards

Location (City and/or State)
ChicagoBER
I received my second baby Russian from tortstork yesterday. Randy is a reputable breeder and took a lot of time with me in order to pick out the right baby. I am very happy with the unique markings of both. The first1 I received from him is now 4 months old and weighs 87 grams and extremely healthy. When I received It the hatchling weighed 29 grams. Very active and thriving. I am an experienced owner and have a total of 5 Russian tortoises. I have to say Randy is the best breeder I have dealt with and his hatchlings our excellent and unique. The process was great from beginning to end. Tortstork.com has my recommendation.