Hybrid? I see the community getting excited on yellow foot mixing

Kevinrrussell

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Community, I am concerned with aggression and wild claims on hybridization of yellow and red foot. I see these crazy rants with my beloved English mastiffs, if a color is wrong, eyes are blue etc...destroy dont breed..first yellows and reds breed in the wild facts stop arguing. Stop it.. if anything it's a small yellow or a big red. Only harm in fact, if a family buys a red and it grows 50 lbs .... people sell yellows as reds and yellows aren't as hardy yes caution. People come here for help stop killing the newbies....calm down those pictures from somebodies post were two red not a yellow and red. I do agree separation is important..tortoise can hurt one another I have seen many happy long lived buddies no issues but have seen bad bloody messies..at 35 yrs and 20 yrs for RF tortoises they are mid life on math and look great. So yes caution..but to the violent trouble seeking English Bruits stop being hot heads.. pick your big adult words not your Destroy english mastiff because mine has two white dots 200 lbs...I like her white dots it makes her 1% and survivor from the death squad of anti hydridation.. Generally hybridization has saved my english mastiff from British death squads of WW2..fact.. fellows...enjoy our tortoises life, health and wonderment! These blessing help unite us with friends keep the health of the new keepers of the best pets, Outside of dogs, you can have.