Howie's new bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I also got a tree-tote for Howie! It's like Disney World to him, it's so big compared to him! LOL!

102_4028.jpg

102_4029.jpg

To save space in the room it's in, it fits perfectly next to RT Billy's enclosure... not ideal but we had to do it because of space issues! (I made Billy's enclosure, and that measuers 2 feet x 4 feet).
102_4031.jpg

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Boy Kelly, you have been really busy!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Howie's new bin looks great Kelly. :)

Danny

MarcEeee21

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
This looks very nice! In regards to the second picture, does howie every climb on top of the wood shelter? If so, is he prone to falling down? My Mo has been caught on top of it and I get scared he may fall down

-marc

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Howie hasn't tried climbing up on anything yet, thankfully! I'm sure it'll happen one day, but this little guy isn't very adventerous! Now if that were any of my Russians, they've had scaled the hides a thousand times and fallen over at least half the time! LOL!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Howie is the man! Nice set up. If I tried that my cat would poop in it before the tortoise. Did you raise howie or was he around that size when you got him?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
We've only had him for about a month, I think it is. But he's the youngest tortoise we've ever had!!!

OH and he's in a bedroom that we always keep the door SHUT so the cats can't get in! Otherwise he'd be toast!!!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
seems like a nice size , Def not a hatchling. I always wanted to get more leopard torts but never raised a hatchling before.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Yah, he's a yearling right now. I don't know when he was hatched, t ho! LOL! He's about 3.5 inches, and quite a sweetie (as long as he thinks you're not looking, that is!)

Status
Not open for further replies.