Howdy

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Nice, healthy dragon.....good start for being owned by a Tortoise<lol>, at least you understand reptiles so you don't need coaching, just read the care sheets. You will be amazed by the level of talent that assembled them!

If you are planning on putting them together, pay special attention to the guys here who know how that's going to work out for you, no sense in reinventing reality. Also for a smaller enclosure, you might want to consider a smaller terrestrial rather than a burrower.

I had a big sulc, Clemson for many years....a joy in every way. Best pets in the world, no hair, no mess, no smell, no noise, other than bumping, hissing, huffing, climbing over things.....

WTTC....

jeff

Redfootguy123

South Carolina
Nice, healthy dragon.....good start for being owned by a Tortoise<lol>, at least you understand reptiles so you don't need coaching, just read the care sheets. You will be amazed by the level of talent that assembled them!

If you are planning on putting them together, pay special attention to the guys here who know how that's going to work out for you, no sense in reinventing reality. Also for a smaller enclosure, you might want to consider a smaller terrestrial rather than a burrower.

I had a big sulc, Clemson for many years....a joy in every way. Best pets in the world, no hair, no mess, no smell, no noise, other than bumping, hissing, huffing, climbing over things.....

WTTC....

jeff
Def don’t wanna put any different species together, not experienced enough for that. I just enjoy animals and want to take care of as many as I reasonably can lol

edit: unless you mean tortoises together, but gonna start w one at first either way

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum