How to keep humidity up in tortoise table?

Katiehu

Location (City and/or State)
SOUTH CAROLINA
I didn’t know until after I bought it that people don’t recommend it for babies. I didn’t like him In a tank. But a tank definitely was easier with humidity. I’m on a tight budget and will have to get another enclosure in a couple of weeks.

Cherryshell

Manassas Virginia
I think it depends on how handy you are, you could replace the wire section with some sort of plexiglass material with holes cut out for the light fixtures. I suppose you could also take the top off and position a horse over the table with a shower curtain-type material draped over it with the light fixtures hanging from the horse itself. Another thing that has been suggested on here before is using grow tents, something like this one:

Amazon.com : VIVOSUN 96"x48"x72" Indoor Grow Tent, Roof Cube Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Plant Growing : Garden & Outdoor

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I didn’t know until after I bought it that people don’t recommend it for babies. I didn’t like him In a tank. But a tank definitely was easier with humidity. I’m on a tight budget and will have to get another enclosure in a couple of weeks.
You can't keep humidity up in an open table. That's like trying to heat, or cool, your house with no roof on it.

You need to get a closed chamber one way or another.

Cherryshell

Manassas Virginia

@KarenSoCal linked this one, another option for ya thats relatively inexpensive

Amazon.com : Quictent Waterproof UV Protected Reinforced Mini Cloche Greenhouse 95" WX 36" D X 36" / 71" WX 36" D X 36" H Portable Green Hot House- 50 Pcs T-Type Plant Tags Include (71" X 36" X 36") : Free Standing Greenhouses : Garden & Outdoor