How to keep humidity up in outdoor enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle's Mother

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Marina, CA
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has any idea's for an outdoor enclosure. See Squirt is a RF and I know that humidity is very important! I live in Marina, CA. It can be sunny, but not humid at all. I really need help. If anyone has an idea I'd appreciate it. She will only be outside on sunny days. Also, she'll be on a balcony. So, I have plenty of room.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
I have lots of plants for my RFs outside enclosure. I also put the water sprinkler on several times a day when the temp gets above 100. This seems to work for me... I am in Texas...hope this helps.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I agree put the sprinkler on a few times a day it wilol bring humidity up,cool him down,and water your plants!
3 for the price of 1

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
You can also use a drip system hooked to a timer, but you would need a hose outlet on your balcony. I use a drip line to keep my water dishes full, sort of flushes them too. They make little drip system kits, or you can get the hose connections,black feeder hose and connect whatever you want up to this. Same basic idea as the soaker hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.