how many pellets?

CharlieS2020

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario
hello evreyone my dad wanted me too post this question for you all. as you may know i have a hermann tortoise around 1 and a half years old. we bought charlie some mazeri tortoise pellates and im jsut wondering how many we should give her. she is around 4 inches or 11 centameters. my dad is sugesting one in the morning one at night but i will let you guys deside. thanks- Charlie

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
hello evreyone my dad wanted me too post this question for you all. as you may know i have a hermann tortoise around 1 and a half years old. we bought charlie some mazeri tortoise pellates and im jsut wondering how many we should give her. she is around 4 inches or 11 centameters. my dad is sugesting one in the morning one at night but i will let you guys deside. thanks- Charlie
As many as she wants twice a week. I don't recommend Mazuri every day. I like to put a few soaked pellets on top of some other greens about once or twice a week. If its all gone, offer a little more next time. If there is some left over, offer less next time.

CharlieS2020

Ontario
As many as she wants twice a week. I don't recommend Mazuri every day. I like to put a few soaked pellets on top of some other greens about once or twice a week. If its all gone, offer a little more next time. If there is some left over, offer less next time.
okay evreytime i give them to charlie there gone in ushally less than 10 minutes.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I give a good size pile twice a week mixed with rep cal tortoise pellets

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I give my Leopard about 4 or 5 (15 years old). My Hermanns 2 or 3 mazuri pellets, plus greens.

CharlieS2020

Ontario
oh i
Genuine Mazuri Tortoise Diet can be purchased from "The Tortoise Diet".

We are the leading sellers of Mazuri in the UK, beating all other suppliers on price. We offer three standard sizes, however, we can facilitate more or less depending on your wants and needs! ?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetortoisediet

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetortoisediet/
aready own a big bag of maziri tortoise peates i dont need to by ant more.

autumn_0201

Kuantan

the amount u would fit inside his head if it's hollow is the perfect size!