How do I follow people on here?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Click on the member's username/avatar and a black box comes up. Look for "follow" and click that.

Or, go to the person's profile page and up in the righthand corner, click "follow."

Last edited:
Click on the member's username/avatar and a black box comes up. Look for "follow" and click that.

Or, go to the person's profile page and up in the righthand corner, click "follow."
Yeah I don't see any of that

Attachments

• 1483580070850.jpg
    1483580070850.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 12

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You have to click on that. Move your mouse over to the person's username/avatar and click it. That brings up that person's profile page. You will find the 'follow' button on the profile page.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
You have to click on that. Move your mouse over to the person's username/avatar and click it. That brings up that person's profile page. You will find the 'follow' button on the profile page.
@Yvonne Looks like this person is using the app on the iPhone. On that - there is no way I've found to get more than what is shown on the screen @SupportingThor posted above. That screen is what you get when you click on an avatar, and there is no follow choice or anything you can click on from there. The only way I can get to options like "follow" is to use my computer. Cannot do it on my phone app.