how about this place?

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I contacted them a month ago they did not have any. They were supposed to contact me when they got some in stock. It doesn't hurt to ask. If you get one please share pictures!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've heard bad things about backwater reptiles . But in saying that I've never had dealings with them . Look on YouTube there is alot of mad people .

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
Thank you. I did the same thing. Maybe toward the Spring some will be available.

Your welcome. I will keep an eye out for you. I was going to purchase one but couldn't find any at the time and ended up with baby 3 toes in stead. They are beautiful and are on my list for the future when these little guys get older. This will work out for me then I can copy your set for the baby Chinese box turtles too :).

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I purchase 2 hatchling leopards from this awful place. They both died within a year. I believe they were started dry. I will never buy anything from backwater again.

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
I purchase 2 hatchling leopards from this awful place. They both died within a year. I believe they were started dry. I will never buy anything from backwater again.

I have read bad reviews on them so unfortunately your are backing up what others have said that I have read. That is heartbreaking that you had to go through that. I like breeders verses these type of online reptile stores. Sometimes unfortunately they are the only choices for some of the more uncommon sold tortoises & turtles which leads to temptation but its better to walk away sometimes. Thanks for the warning.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I have read bad reviews on them so unfortunately your are backing up what others have said that I have read. That is heartbreaking that you had to go through that. I like breeders verses these type of online reptile stores. Sometimes unfortunately they are the only choices for some of the more uncommon sold tortoises & turtles which leads to temptation but its better to walk away sometimes. Thanks for the warning.
It sucked really bad. After that i got 3 from Neal on here, and they're doing great. I was so scared it was me, and terrified when i got the new ones.

Greta16

Western Maine
I know this is old, but as I just got my Hermanns I thought I'd put in my 2 cents as I looked into this place. This is strictly hearsey as well. I read a review that stated this is just a guy that takes orders and goes to his local pet store, buys the reptile, Jacks the price and ships it to you....