HOLY BIG BIRD, I think this can happen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
This kind of situation was mentioned on the hoarder thread. I think you would be alone, as far as a hoarder. As for having lots of tortoises or animals, that are taken care of properly, well then your not alone:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Poor guy. I know a gal who takes care of her animals like that. She doesn't see anything wrong with all her cats and kittens that have crusty eyes and goopy noses, or bird flights that have inches of feces all over the floors.

I hope I never get to that point. You usually don't see it in yourself.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
emysemys said:
Poor guy. I know a gal who takes care of her animals like that. She doesn't see anything wrong with all her cats and kittens that have crusty eyes and goopy noses, or bird flights that have inches of feces all over the floors.

Whoa. That's sad enough for the animals, but imagine a person living in a place like that--with the stench and feces and sick animals all around. Double yuck. Poor lady, sounds like she's in total denial and everyone is suffering for it. :(

TortoiseWhisperer, it really doesn't matter how many animals a person has as long as they are well cared for. That's the key. And, if you start to get in over your head, you realize it and remedy the situation. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.