Hmmmm. What do you guys think?

Crush da Baum

Location (City and/or State)
Brooksville
I was going to post a scathing comment, but really don't want to deal with the unwashed masses hating on me for "being heartless at such a sweet story"...
Yea I know what you mean. It is hard with animals that can't tell you how they feel. At least with dogs you can see their emotions but with torts you are just guessing. A lot of people think things are cute when they can really be dangerous.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I was going to post a scathing comment, but really don't want to deal with the unwashed masses hating on me for "being heartless at such a sweet story"...
Hey! I wash on a regular basis!

No one will think its sweet when she shows a video of the tortoise with a bloody stump where its leg used to be, and bloody tooth marks all over that once gorgeous carapace.

Oh wait... These kind of people never show the video once THAT happens...

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
Hey! I wash on a regular basis!

No one will think its sweet when she shows a video of the tortoise with a bloody stump where its leg used to be, and bloody tooth marks all over that once gorgeous carapace.

Oh wait... These kind of people never show the video once THAT happens...
Completely agree.

L

LasTortugasNinja

I've rescued far too many reptiles that ended up needing euthanized because of people wanting to experiment with "odd couples"... the modern social media world has only given the idiots a lit stage and audience.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Its us that know better that needs to stand up and speak for the animal. I tell people all the time. I don't care if they like it or not. Truth is I dont care about them anyway, but I do care about the animal. Always stand up and speak for animal neglect or abuse. Personally if people see it and say nothing they are no better then the abuser.

L

LasTortugasNinja

Its us that know better that needs to stand up and speak for the animal. I tell people all the time. I don't care if they like it or not. Truth is I dont care about them anyway, but I do care about the animal. Always stand up and speak for animal neglect or abuse. Personally if people see it and say nothing they are no better then the abuser.
On the internet, does nothing. Not gonna change a thing. people are insulated by the internet to instantly fight in a way they won’t in real life. I used to “white knight“ for causes, but I now realize it’s pointless online... as soon as someone thinks you care about something, they go out of their way to offend you. It’s not worth my time. Also, in that video, there was no animal abuse. There was idiocy. There is a difference. Idiocy isn’t a crime.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest