Hiyas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousling

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Seattle
My name is Callie and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I don't currently have a tortoise, but I'm hoping to find a Russian Tortoise sometime in the next year or so. I grew up with a California Desert Tortoise named Woody for a pet who was with my family from the time my father was 19 until about 5 years ago when he had an unfortunate accident. We have no idea how old he was other than the time he spent as our pet as he was found in my mothers garden. He was a great little guy who actually came when my grandmother called him because he knew that meant feeding time! I miss having a tortoise in my life and I'm starting to think it's time again!

-c

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
welcome to TFO, callie!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! *waves* Russians are wonderful little tortoises, just beware, it's hard to stop with just one! :D

mousling

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Seattle
jenrell23 said:
Welcome to TFO!! Check out www.russiantortoise.org for info on there care, and you should also check out past posts on the russian section here.

I started at that site and ended up here! And I've been reading the Russian section already. :D Now I just need to find a good rescue local to me. I found the herp society, but they meet at the same time I'm getting off work 2 hours away. :(

mousling

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Seattle
Jacqui said:
Hi! *waves* Russians are wonderful little tortoises, just beware, it's hard to stop with just one! :D

At least I'm not horribly, horribly allergic to them like I am my cat. And I could think of worse things than a house full of tortoises!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
callie, welcome to the forum. I'm sure if you Google Rescues in your area something will turn up. Also you could post in the wanted section of the forum. Again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.