Hibiscus bush and trees alive or dead ?

Sue Ann

Location (City and/or State)
chapin , South Carolina
I was just wondering should my hibiscus trees I bought last year along with some bushes be blooming or getting leaves by now ? I live in SC and I planted them last year so they were out all winter long not sure if anyone else has hibiscus out all year or not . I just don’t want to dig them up and toss them if there might be a chance they can be alive cause lord knows my redfoots can put away some hibiscus bushes ? and that isn’t a cheap meal . If not I guess I’ll be buying more to plant and try to keep them inside .
I also live in S.C. and my hibiscus bushes both died. Break a branch and see if there is any green inside low to ground. If not they are dead.

Quadro

SC
I also live in S.C. and my hibiscus bushes both died. Break a branch and see if there is any green inside low to ground. If not they are dead.
Okay I will definitely try that Friday I will be off work that day ? they look brittle but I’ll test them .

Quadro

SC
I am in Charleston SC. My hibiscus lost a few leaves during the cold, one even got frostbite but is slowly coming back. My others are starting to get new leaves.
[/QUOTE ] I don’t see any Leaves or buds at all on mine they may have died I’ll have to check them