Hi

mg_jones_uk

Location (City and/or State)
Rugby
Hi Thanks for allowing me to join, i have looked after tortoises for many years, mainly Hermanns, but i also have two lovely sulactas, i am in the Uk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hi Thanks for allowing me to join, i have looked after tortoises for many years, mainly Hermanns, but i also have two lovely sulactas, i am in the Uk
Hello and welcome from Devon.I have just one tortoise - a Hermann , who has just turned 21 - do you have any now? I think sulcatas are wonderful, but wonder how you manage to keep them in Rugby, which is not the ideal climate ! !grew up near Northampton, and went to `Rugby quite a bit, as my aunt and cousins lived there - well, one cousin still does.
The tortoise forum is a great place, and I'm sure you will be glad you joined

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you!

How big are your sullies, and what are their names? How did you get started in torts?

BTW, we LOVE pictures, lots of pictures!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome,
I'm in S Wales but know Rugby quite well as my sister lives in Leics. Are you involved with the Leics tort asscociation?
Looking forward to hearing more about your torts and maybe seing some pics.