Hi very new

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Thank you everyone an I must say I’ve only had him nearly a fortnight an I’m already so in love with him ! It’s been like having a newborn baby again I keep getting up during the night to check on him an make sure he ok!
I have had Opo over 2 yrs and I still get up at all times of the night to check on him.
Good luck with your new friend.

Sezla

England
Ty I guess I will always b checking on him my boys are 10 and 14 an I still check on them lol but I can see that I’m gonna love watching him grow up x

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Thank you everyone an I must say I’ve only had him nearly a fortnight an I’m already so in love with him ! It’s been like having a newborn baby again I keep getting up during the night to check on him an make sure he ok!
LOL....I feel the same way! Just like a new baby, but without all those diaper changes! Hahahah!

Sezla

England
Lol very true I will take Franklin over another baby thank you! Although I have a feeling I will still b checking on Franklin when he is 55!

Sezla

England
So Franklin is settling in well I am worrying less lol he is eating well but he doesn’t eat the hay should I worry bout this or not he is eating his grass an a variety of weeds and flowers he loves dandelions also he loves his mazuri pellets how many of these a week can he have