Hi this is 6 month old Myakoda. We found her in the street as a hatchling. Still learning, she's so sweet!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
If your fixture for the flood light has a dimmer switch inline with the power cord. You can adjust the temp that way. If that is easier with your setup. Instead of raising and lowering the lamp itself. If the regular size 65 watt flood is to big. There is a smaller 65 watt flood with the same size screw in base at home depot.

Myakoda

AZ.
If your fixture for the flood light has a dimmer switch inline with the power cord. You can adjust the temp that way. If that is easier with your setup. Instead of raising and lowering the lamp itself. If the regular size 65 watt Thanks, I'll get one of thoseflood is to big. There is a smaller 65 watt flood with the same size screw in base at home depot.
[/QUO
If your fixture for the flood light has a dimmer switch inline with the power cord. You can adjust the temp that way. If that is easier with your setup. Instead of raising and lowering the lamp itself. If the regular size 65 watt flood is to big. There is a smaller 65 watt flood with the same size screw in base at home depot.
I ordered a
That's a good idea, I wonder if I can have both. The dimmer, and the auto shut off?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Here is a humid hide with sponges that fasten on the ceiling. The problem would be Myakoda would out grow it rather quickly. Screenshot_20200229-113001_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200229-113027_Chrome.jpg

Myakoda

AZ.
Here is a humid hide with sponges that fasten on the ceiling. The problem would be Myakoda would out grow it rather quickly. View attachment 287071View attachment 287072
Cool! Her hide is a plastic tub now. It stays about 75 humidity, and 82 degrees. She seems to love it, also she has a Zoo Med, 10.0 UVB now. Got rid of the old stuff, actually took it back. :) I will order one of these, thank you.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Cool! Her hide is a plastic tub now. It stays about 75 humidity, and 82 degrees. She seems to love it, also she has a Zoo Med, 10.0 UVB now. Got rid of the old stuff, actually took it back. :) I will order one of these, thank you.
Do some research. I think there is a larger one available.

Myakoda

AZ.
How is Myakoda doing?
She appears to be doing well. :) She really loves her hide humid box. I know I haven't been on here. When I do do more changes I def will be, been busy. Thank you for checking on us Ray.