hi im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gfd4

i have 3 sulcatta tortoises does any1 no how i can tell how old and the sex of them tks SAL

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz California
Welcome to Tortoise Forum.org gfd4.I think it would be pretty hard to tell the age but maybe if you put a picture up we could give you an estimant.We might be able to tell the sex if you get a picture up to.

G

gfd4

Rees2 said:
Welcome to Tortoise Forum.org gfd4.I think it would be pretty hard to tell the age but maybe if you put a picture up we could give you an estimant.We might be able to tell the sex if you get a picture up to.

this is george i dont have pics of the other 2 i just got they today george is 32lb

Attachments

• 083107_15521.jpg
    083107_15521.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 16

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Can you post a different angle of picture? Best if one is taken of its underside.
Also, do you ahve an outdoor enclosure for them or are they going to be house pets?

G

gfd4

Laura said:
Can you post a different angle of picture? Best if one is taken of its underside.
Also, do you ahve an outdoor enclosure for them or are they going to be house pets?
i need to take more pics i dont have any. i put them out in the yard in the morning n bring them back in at night i dont want any1 to take them

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Theft... Is this a problem many people see? My pen isnt visable from the road, and I did think about that a little bit..
Is it something many people worry about? How do you prevent it?
I guess it happens. I saw a post earlier about it..

G

gfd4

Laura said:
Theft... Is this a problem many people see? My pen isnt visable from the road, and I did think about that a little bit..
Is it something many people worry about? How do you prevent it?
I guess it happens. I saw a post earlier about it..
i have cameras outside but by the time u look at the tape there long gone. when i move to florida i will keep them outside all the time with my dog.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! So your going to have them (the torts and the dog) all in one pen?

G

gfd4

Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! So your going to have them (the torts and the dog) all in one pen?
i dont keep them in a pen they have the hole back yard my dog takes care of all my pets i bring home but every1 knoes my dog here

Status
Not open for further replies.