hi guys im jay and im new here id like some help please with my marginated tortoise called Barney

Jay2021

Location (City and/or State)
Fleetwood
hi guys i have a marginated tortoise called Barney his 1year 6moths got him few days ago just wanted to no where do i put his thermometer probe also his thermostat probe his in a vivarium 3x2 and just wanted to no where about in the tank i need to place the probes please

yay14

stockholm
hi guys i have a marginated tortoise called Barney his 1year 6moths got him few days ago just wanted to no where do i put his thermometer probe also his thermostat probe his in a vivarium 3x2 and just wanted to no where about in the tank i need to place the probes please
I usually move mine around to see the different temperatures in the enclosure

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome to You and Barney! Get a infrared temp gun. That way you can check different areas quickly. Pics of your enclosure will also help us guide you in the right direction.
Screenshot_20201118-094349_Chrome.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Put the probe down low, but high enough to be out of reach of the tortoise, and put it far away from all the heat sources.

Here is the current and correct care info: