Heyo friends, send me your enclosed chambers!!

Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
Hey everyone, planning to get a leopard or sulcata in the next few months, but first things first: I need to build or setup a kickass-enclosed chamber to keep my humidity up for the little one. Send me y’alls ideas, your setups, what you’ve seen work. Looking to pull from other people’s success and experiences. Looking forward to everybody’s setups, thanks y’all :)

CoreyW

5 Year Member
California
This is my setup for my leopard tortoise. He is Over a year old. This enclosure keeps in the humidity pretty well and it’s big enough to keep them in for awhile!
AD94603F-A668-4877-B1C6-C47DA7C92A13.jpeg 3DDB3E53-2876-44D4-A6A1-393035AE1661.jpeg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
My temporary baby sully enclosure. Holds humidity extremely well

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hey! Thanks for sharing your enclosure, did you build that setup or did you buy it somewhere? Look forward to your response [emoji16]
Its a 4 foot neodesha cage i picked up for free on craigslist that i did a few mods to. Thanks

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Siliconed a piece of plexi across the front lip so it could hold deeper substrate

RitaRamos

Lisbon
Hello,
I am a real noob and i have a question that is really bothering me. The tortoises wont die from lack of oxygen in a completely closed enclosure?