Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Cowboy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, AL
I kept telling myself not another forum. Forums just make you want more critters.

But here I am anyways.

Hi! My name is Lee. I recently acquired a little (~3.5-4") redfoot tortoise. Her name is Flower. I had wanted a tortoise for a long time and had convinced myself that they would be to difficult and demanding but that want was still there. I am not new to the reptile hobby, I have been into snakes for a few years now and had a number of tarantulas for a while. I decided recently to get out of tarantulas, and a man at a show offered to trade me the redfoot for several higher end species. I couldn't resist and she is such an endearing little thing!

I poked around here for a while before joining and looks like a fun place, lots of info. Who knows? Maybe I'll even throw in my 0.02

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum, Lee. There are quite a few RF keepers here. I'm sure you'll get all of your questions answered and there is no such thing as too much info so your $0.02 is welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Lee:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

Tiger Cowboy

5 Year Member
Birmingham, AL
I'm currently in Oklahoma, but not for to much longer. The name actually comes from the mascots of the two universities I've attended (Auburn - tiger, Oklahoma State - cowboy). I'm actually just about to complete my master's in wildlife biology here at Oklahoma State.

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
Welcome to a great forum!

I have a few fed foots (2 cherry, 1 regular) and a few other torts.
Great personalities and pretty too.

Congrats on Flower-love to see a photo when you get chance?

Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.