Hey Yall :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KsivaD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi
Hey everybody! I got a leopard tortoise hatchling (my first tortoise) about 6 months ago and have been infatuated ever since. I have been looking at this forum for a while now so I finally decided to join.
Currently I have 1 tortoise named koopa troopa, a ball python named Monty, a Labradoodle named Sydney and a cat, Jinxy.
I am a vet student at MS State and hope to work with exotics after I graduate. A decent reptile veterinarian is hard to come by and I hope to be able to provide clients with the best (and current :)) healthcare possible. Well thats me in a nutshell! Thank you all for the wonderful advice you have given me over the past few months!
-Kelli

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Hi Kelli and Welcome! You'll find a wealth of information and some GREAT people here...and before you know it...this'll be your home away from home;)...check out the following thread. It was written with sulcatas in mind but the 'guru' has been testing it out on leopard hatchlings (with GREAT results so far)...it couldn't hurt to incorporate this into your raising of your baby...which we need to see tons of pictures of:D

...and remember...keep 'em hot, humid and hydrated!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kelli:

Welcome to the forum!!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Hello & welcome to the forum! Best wishes in your journey through vet school!

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
:DYipppy! Im not the only one that says Yall on here!! lol I live in MS too...Sardis to be exact. Welcome

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Welcome! Is that your baby inthe profile pic? It is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.