Hey Sulcata people

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I know most of you are very familiar with and probably tired of my animals.
But look at this face.
Before Covid we had been working on her jaw with a dremel tool. In March they closed Oregon, and the dremel owner had to close his pet store to the public, so I have been working on Mary's jaw. I am aware it is bad, but all this takes time. Anyway...this is the cutest Sulcata face ever was. I think she looks like the "Cowardly Lion"...Put'em uppp...put'em up...
100_4325.JPG

Emmawilly

Plymouth
But look at this face.
Before Covid we had been working on her jaw with a dremel tool. In March they closed Oregon, and the dremel owner had to close his pet store to the public, so I have been working on Mary's jaw. I am aware it is bad, but all this takes time. Anyway...this is the cutest Sulcata face ever was. I think she looks like the "Cowardly Lion"...Put'em uppp...put'em up...
View attachment 315249
Lots of expression in her face. She looks stubborn. ?

Sue Ann

chapin , South Carolina
But look at this face.
View attachment 315249
Such a ? jaw is improved. But Mary is starting to get a boys she’ll, just saying......lol

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Such a ? jaw is improved. But Mary is starting to get a boys she’ll, just saying......lol
no no no...you don't understand. Mary Knobbins used to be Knobby. Knobby was a male who turned female, and now it's lookin like she turned back, this actually could turn out to be tragic

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
? Lyns will still be in ?. But not so good for you.