Hey from Los Angeles!

jess_b

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles CA
Hey there, I'm Jess. I'm sort of new- never posted before, but I've spent many hours reading posts to prepare for my yearling Hermann, Ella, who I just purchased locally through this forum! Thank you all for creating an awesome resource for tort owners.

Ella was very peeved after her big move yesterday. After a day of pouting in a coco coir burrow and a nice morning bath today, she's settling in to her new routine. :) No clue if she's a girl of course, but I'm going with it 'til I find out otherwise....

1.jpgIMG_1145.jpg

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum!

Tortellini5

Santa Monica, CA
Hey there, I'm Jess. I'm sort of new- never posted before, but I've spent many hours reading posts to prepare for my yearling Hermann, Ella, who I just purchased locally through this forum! Thank you all for creating an awesome resource for tort owners.

Ella was very peeved after her big move yesterday. After a day of pouting in a coco coir burrow and a nice morning bath today, she's settling in to her new routine. :) No clue if she's a girl of course, but I'm going with it 'til I find out otherwise....

View attachment 329314View attachment 329315
Hello, I am new to the to forum as well and from LA. Do you know how old Ella is?