heuchera plant

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
This is our care sheet for russians. You’ll really enjoy them, they have huge personalities.

Anayiskaz

London
This is our care sheet for russians. You’ll really enjoy them, they have huge personalities.
Ah thank you! What breed do you have?

Anayiskaz

London
My russian is about 6 and my golden is only a year, I raised him as a hatchling.
Ah so the same age as the one we are getting. Do you keep it outside? Also any tips for care and favourite foods. That’s so cute you’ve had it from a hatchling are you looking to expand your tortoise collection.

Colorado Springs,CO
We are looking into getting an aldabra in a few years. I have an outdoor enclosure that I put her in in the day. At night I have an indoor enclosure. She loves petunias, pansies, plantain, clover, mallow, henbit, hosta, endive, escarole, chia, forsythia.

Colorado Springs,CO
This care sheet is great, I would read this carefully

Anayiskaz

London
We are looking into getting an aldabra in a few years. I have an outdoor enclosure that I put her in in the day. At night I have an indoor enclosure. She loves petunias, pansies, plantain, clover, mallow, henbit, hosta, endive, escarole, chia, forsythia.
Ah thank you so much! Those tortoises are huge and look so beautiful would definitely be amazing to have one.

Colorado Springs,CO
They do cost a lot, I have the space for sure though. The amount of food that they eat is huge. I’ve wanted one since I was a little girl, they are majestic gental giants.

Anayiskaz

London
They do cost a lot, I have the space for sure though. The amount of food that they eat is huge. I’ve wanted one since I was a little girl, they are majestic gental giants.
That and a sulcata would be so cool to own. I hope you manage to get one and live out your childhood dream ahah!