HES EATING GOOD FOOD

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Fl
One thing I would suggest though, is to take lettuce out of the diet. If lettuce is in the food dish, he still will be slightly picky with certain foods and you can replace lettuce with much better options.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
This is how I feel every time my tortoise starts picking at his broadleaf weeds. I like squeal in excitement and no one in my house understands why it’s so exciting?
You're not alone. That is why we have a successful tortoise forum with tens of thousands of members. Everyone here knows why you are squealing!!! Its the same reason I take dozens of pictures of my tortoises eating. They do it every day, but it just makes me soooooo happy.
IMG_0155.jpg

mads3732

Harrington
One thing I would suggest though, is to take lettuce out of the diet. If lettuce is in the food dish, he still will be slightly picky with certain foods and you can replace lettuce with much better options.

I kind of have to feed him romaine right now just because I'm changing his diet from that to broadleaf. Need to make sure hes still eating something.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
Congrats! I always feel like a proud mama when my tortoise tries something new and gains weight.

Keep it up!