Herp World Expo Pasadena 2009 Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I was going to say didn't anyone go to this, but then I saw your thread. Great pictures of all the reptiles. Did you see anyone else there from Tortoise forum? Is the big Sulcata Tyler's?

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
Tyler didn't have a big sulcata at this show, I think the big tort is a desert tortoise. It was at the California Turtle and Tortoise Club booth.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Kadaan, thanks for the pics. Unfortuantly I was unable to attend the show this year. I plan on going to the one at Fairplex in Pomona in January. It is usually a smaller show but very exciting. Great pics by the way.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
I may have ended up coming home with an Eastern Box Turtle hatchling from LLLReptile :D. I also picked up an 18" ReptiGlow 5.0+Hood, a 20gL Terrarium for $28!, a couple small indoor plants (fern and ivy) and a bag of live moss.

I'm planning on driving up to the one in Pomona as well, I'll have to find you and say hi!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Cool photos! Loved that striking, multi-colored chameleon--wow.

I am going to the Expo in Denver this weekend, I can't help it. Not to buy, just to ogle.:D

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I am going to the Expo in Denver this weekend, I can't help it. Not to buy, just to ogle.:D
[/quote]

Oh, how many times have I said that before!! I'm just going to look... and then the new family member comes riding home with me!! :D

Good luck and take some pictures for us.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
Great pics, man. This time for sure I will attend my first expo @ the pomona fairplex. Even closer to me then the Pasadena show.
I wanna say hello to all you tfo-ers!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Stephanie Logan said:

Be sure to take your camera!

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I can see from your wonderful pictures, that I would have been in trouble.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
I went Saturday, listened to the DT lecture, looked around...Didn't buy anything live just supplies although I was very tempted to get crested gecko or two. Overall it was a lot of fun. I saw Michael the Chelonologist briefly but I had to go meet someone. I didn't recognize anyone else from the forum but I only know how few of you look like.
My favorite was a pair of Aldabra; they looked about 8" long. They were blue-ish in color and so sooo beautiful. I think they were little under $2000 each but people would easily pay that much for dogs. Someday...

Sulcatatortoiseman

5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Kadaan, thanks for the pics. Unfortuantly I was unable to attend the show this year. I plan on going to the one at Fairplex in Pomona in January. It is usually a smaller show but very exciting. Great pics by the way.

I'M GOING TOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.