1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

hermannichris (garden state tortoise)

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by freebutterfly, Feb 20, 2013.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freebutterfly

freebutterfly New Member 5 Year Member

hermannichris (garden state torotises)

I just received my female hermanns tortoise today!! She looks beautiful, very healthy. I worked with hermannichris who was an excellent breeder. He was quick to reply and easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

www.gardenstatetorotise.com
  2. freebutterfly

freebutterfly New Member 5 Year Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    My female hermanns tortoise came today! She looks healthy and is so sweet. I purchased her form hermannichris (garden stae tortoise). He was wonderful to work with, replied quickly to my emails and answered all of my questions. Excellent breeder, I highly recommend him.
  3. 10mm

10mm New Member 5 Year Member

Chris Leone gardenstatetortoise.com

DSC03277.JPG Just wanted to speak about my experience with Chris from Garden State Tortoise. I believe his screen name is hermannichris. What a great guy! Very helpful and hand picked a beautiful little Hermanns Dalmatian for me. He shipped it out in a jiffy and the little guy was snug as a bug when he arrived the next day. It was refreshing to work with a person with such knowledge and experience with this breed. After all... when i was first looking into this a guy (NOT CHRIS) attempted to sell me a Leopard tortoise which he assured me that it would never get any bigger than 6". lol That left a bad taste in my mouth to say the least. So after watching Chris's vids on youtube and speaking with him a little It didn't take long for me to decide who I wanted to purchase from. I must say that It was refreshing to know that I can trust the person who I chose to purchase from. Anyone looking for a great Hermanns will not be disappointed in there experience with Chris! Thanks a million.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    DanaRae60 likes this.