HermanniChris - Chris from Garden State Tortoises :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I am very pleased with the Greek tortoise that I bought from Chris. Chris's Greeks were the best price that I could find and Chris was great about responding to my emails really fast, sending pictures, and answering all my questions. He was extremely helpful. Even after their arrival I sent him lots more emails asking questions and he was still super helpful with quick, quick replies. I am confident that as they grow that any questions that I have along the way Chris will help me with. My tortoises arrived in awesome condition. Within 30 minutes they were up and running around the cage and eating! They are extremely healthy with wide, bright, open eyes and very smooth shells. I will most defiantly be doing business with Chris again when the time comes for more tortoises!! Thank you so very much Chris, I absolutely love my three new tortoises!! :) :)

daveb

5 Year Member
I second that motion-Chris is fantastic...all the animals I have gotten from him have been perfect in everyway...You can tell he Loves what he does.
Dave B.

Status
Not open for further replies.