Here comes the Sun(shine) <3

SienaSunshine

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Hi there! I'm Siena and I'm a new Russian tortoise mother. I work at a nature center and unfortunately some people abandon their pets there think they will be fine in the wild (insert eyeroll). Sunshine was one of those pets. She was malnourished and had some shell abrasions. When I took her home, I didn't know I would be keeping her, but I loved her too much to give her up. She has already been to the vet to check for parasites, the shell, and her weight. I made my home a proper home for her and since then she has been doing MUCH better. I'm still learning and often check this forum and other websites to make sure what she can and can't eat, as well as, temp and humidity stuff. I would love any resources anyone can provide and I hope I can get some questions answered here. I love Sunshine so much and I want to give her the best life possible <3

IMG_4423.JPGIMG_4474.JPGIMG_4508.JPG

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
Hi there! I'm Siena and I'm a new Russian tortoise mother. I work at a nature center and unfortunately some people abandon their pets there think they will be fine in the wild (insert eyeroll). Sunshine was one of those pets. She was malnourished and had some shell abrasions. When I took her home, I didn't know I would be keeping her, but I loved her too much to give her up. She has already been to the vet to check for parasites, the shell, and her weight. I made my home a proper home for her and since then she has been doing MUCH better. I'm still learning and often check this forum and other websites to make sure what she can and can't eat, as well as, temp and humidity stuff. I would love any resources anyone can provide and I hope I can get some questions answered here. I love Sunshine so much and I want to give her the best life possible <3
Welcome! I too have a sweet Russian!

centuryold

ktm
They loook amazing!! Lovely.

centuryold

ktm
They loook amazing!! Lovely.
Hi there! I'm Siena and I'm a new Russian tortoise mother. I work at a nature center and unfortunately some people abandon their pets there think they will be fine in the wild (insert eyeroll). Sunshine was one of those pets. She was malnourished and had some shell abrasions. When I took her home, I didn't know I would be keeping her, but I loved her too much to give her up. She has already been to the vet to check for parasites, the shell, and her weight. I made my home a proper home for her and since then she has been doing MUCH better. aol login I'm still learning and often check this forum and other websites to make sure what she can and can't eat, as well as, temp and humidity stuff. I would love any resources anyone can provide and I hope I can get some questions answered here. I love Sunshine so much and I want to give her the best life possible <3

View attachment 311685View attachment 311686View attachment 311687
Anytime..
And BTW i love you're "ThirdEye"