HELP PLEASE (yellow bumps)

N33dh3lp

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio
I recently purchased two Sulcata Hatchlings from tortstork. I had them in the same closed chamber they had flukers reptibark as there substrate the temps and humidity was all good. I would take both out for there uvb for an hour each day but I started to recognize one was getting bullied because he stopped eating and wasn’t as active so I separated them into there own chambers. The one that was getting bullied had his own chamber now with the reptibark as his substrate the other had cypress mulch. The one getting bullied started getting really sick about yesterday he wouldn’t open his eyes and today his bumps are getting really bad I switched his substrate to cypress mulch and I noticed the bark looked really nasty. Can anyone help me out and tell me what he has or what you think he has and how to help please?

AgataP

Seattle, WA
yes first Sulcatas I’ve owned

Just checking if substrate or bowl or anything has not been reused. Make sure you get rid of everything in the enclosure and tortoises dont touch each other.
@mastershake might be able to give some more advice. Torkstork I am sure will contact you. He seems to be easy to reach out to.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Do you have any other reptiles? Have you been around anyone else with reptiles lately? (Know anyone else with a baby sulcata?)

Is the enclosure or anything in it second-hand?

N33dh3lp

San Antonio
Just checking if substrate or bowl or anything has not been reused. Make sure you get rid of everything in the enclosure and tortoises dont touch each other.
@mastershake might be able to give some more advice. Torkstork I am sure will contact you. He seems to be easy to reach out to.
I’m using the same bowl for him they have there own bowls though and I swapped his substrate out today to cypress mulch.

N33dh3lp

San Antonio
Do you have any other reptiles? Have you been around anyone else with reptiles lately? (Know anyone else with a baby sulcata?)

Is the enclosure or anything in it second-hand?
I had a tortoise when I was little not sure what species it was but I think it was a red foot, and I’ve had Redfoot sliders.

shawnateerow

Maurice
Are his eyes staying closed like that? My little has the bumps and we have been going through hell and high water lately trying to keep her with us. Also, is he eating at all? Let me know everything going on with him and I can tell you what I've been doing..Hopefully it might help

N33dh3lp

San Antonio
Are his eyes staying closed like that? My little has the bumps and we have been going through hell and high water lately trying to keep her with us. Also, is he eating at all? Let me know everything going on with him and I can tell you what I've been doing..Hopefully it might help
Two days ago I put him in some warm water and sat outside with him and he opened his eyes. Sadly I haven’t been able to take him out because the sun hasn’t been out and it’s starting to get cold. Today he hasn’t opened his eyes at all even when I put him in warm water. He try’s to eat but I think he’s to weak because he stretches his neck out and opens his mouth but can’t bite into his food.