Help! My Russian Hatchling Hasn’t Pooped In 2 Weeks

Ryne0099

Location (City and/or State)
Hanford, California
Hello everyone! I got my new Russian hatchling Peetrie in August. He was hatched in June so he is about 3 months old. He was pooping about every other day for the last month; but the last two weeks he hasn’t pooped at all. He also used to eat a lot b it he only eats a couple of leaves before he goes and burrows into his hide until his soak the next day.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Hello everyone! I got my new Russian hatchling Peetrie in August. He was hatched in June so he is about 3 months old. He was pooping about every other day for the last month; but the last two weeks he hasn’t pooped at all. He also used to eat a lot b it he only eats a couple of leaves before he goes and burrows into his hide until his soak the next day.
He might be constipated. Feed wet foods like cucumber and aloe vera, and up your soak times.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
What are the following
1. Light- Types and wattages to include UVB
2. Heat- types and wattages to include placemnt
3. Temps- Overall, warm side,cold side, and hide
4. Enclosure- what type and size
5. Substrate- type and depth
6. Humididty levels- overall and in hide
7. Diet- What was your tort eating before you got it and what are you feeding

Please answer these so we may best help you